15-minute dessert: Apple pie taquitos
The beauty of these caramelized apple pie taquitos is that they only take 15 minutes to bake! Follow our step-by-step recipe to make them now.
Caramelized apple pie taquitos
The magic of flour tortillas is that they can swing both ways—salty and sweet. Use them to make these delicious caramelized apple pie taquitos that are then drizzled with honey or maple syrup right before serving.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.