fresh apples wrapped in pie crust.
- 6 packages of prepared pie crust, 3 cups sliced apples, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup white & brown sugar, 2 table spoons cinnamin, 2 tablespoons butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
cut up apples in slices, 4th of an inch thick( mix 1/2 cup drown sugar, and white sugar, with 3 table spoons cinnamin, and two table spoons of butter
Mix apples, with sugar butter mixture, then arange on half, of each pie crust
fold over the pies crust, and pinck both sides together. It is also the time to add any decoration to the crust, if you like.
brush top with butter, and bake for 30-40 minutes or untill apples are soft and crust is golden.
Check turn overs often, because temperatures vary among ovens.
You'll also love
- Cookie Collection 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Dog Gone Cookies 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mama's Cranberry Sauce 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Sharlotka (Apple Pie) 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Macaroni and creamed tomatoes 2.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Pie Dough (makes 5 crusts) 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pie Crust 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Review this recipe