Sharlotka (Apple Pie)
- 2 big apples
- 1/2 c margarine
- 1 c sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1/2 ts salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine eggs, sugar and salt in a mixer. Mix until double it's size.
Add flour, baking powder. Mix well.
Add margarine. Mix well.
Cut apples and add a little sugar.
Put apples into the baking form. Then put a dough.
Bake in the 200 degrees oven up to 20-30 minutes until the pie is brown up.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.