Mommy's Mashed Potatoes
- 6 medium red potatoes
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover the potatoes with water. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Leave on skins and mash the potatoes.
Add milk slowly while using mixer on high. And butter salt and pepper. Mix on high until fluffy.
You'll also love
- PotatoCornSpinach Gravy 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- taco biscuits 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potatoes 2.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Peppermint Bars 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- Grandma's & Grandpa's Amazing... 2.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Outback SteakHouse Aussie Fries 2.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Classic Mashed Potatoes 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!