Homemade Potato Salad
- 6-8 potatoes
- 4-6 eggs
- 5 pickles
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- miracle whip
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 26mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
cube potatoes and boil til soft. Remove from heat
boil eggs til hard. then cut into small cubes
dice pickles. Mix all together
Add miracle whip and mustard and stir. Make sure everything is covered and add pickle juice. Stir and put in fridge to cool
You'll also love
- Comforting Potato Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- One Pan Chicken 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Classic Fruit Salad 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- New Orleans Chicken & Wine 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Curry Chicken and Pasta Salad 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- German Potato Salad with Oil 2.6/5 (32 Votes)
- BISCUITS AND GRAVY 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.