One Pan Chicken
1 Package (4 pieces) Maple Leaf Prime Naturally® Chicken Thighs .
5 lb (227 g) Mini potatoes
5 Garlic cloves, skin on, cloves separated
2 tbsp (30 mL) Olive oil, divided Salt and pepper .
5 Lemon, sliced
2 Sprigs thyme
1 Pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 Package (4 pieces) Maple Leaf Prime Naturally® Chicken Thighs .
- 5 lb (227 g) Mini potatoes
- 5 Garlic cloves, skin on, cloves separated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Olive oil, divided Salt and pepper .
- 5 Lemon, sliced
- 2 Sprigs thyme
- 1 Pint cherry tomatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
PREHEAT oven to 400°F (200°C).
PLACE chicken, potatoes and garlic on a small baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Arrange chicken thighs, skin side up and slide a slice of lemon under each thigh. Add sprigs of thyme to the pan and roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
MEANWHILE toss tomatoes in remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Remove pan of chicken from the oven, scatter tomatoes over the baking sheet and return to the oven. Roast for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is crisp and has reached an internal temperature of 185°F (85°C), the potatoes are tender and the tomatoes are beginning to pop.
You'll also love
- Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Crostini 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brisket 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- New Orleans Chicken & Wine 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Mayonnaise Chicken 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Glazed Chicken 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- German Potato Salad with Oil 2.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potatoes 2.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Greek Feta and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.