New Orleans Chicken & Wine
creamy white wine sause with lightly battered chicken over a bed of noodles.
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon chicken boulion
- 1/4 poultry seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix together flour, salt, pepper & paprika. dredge chicken breasts into the mixture.
melt 2 tablespoons butter in a lg frying pan until bubbly. brown chicken breasts on all sides. set aside.
melt more butter into the pan and stir in leftover flour mixture until smooth. add wine stir till mixed well.
stir in poultry seasoning, bayleaf,onions,carrots and celery.
add chicken breasts. cover and cook for 20 -25 min then stir in sour cream as desired.
You'll also love
- Vegan Jambalaya 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Chicken Breast in Wine 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken, Mushroom and Rice Oh My 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Roast Beef 1.6/5 (99 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Seafood Pizza 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.