HOT DOG CHILI
CHILI HOT DOG. Discover our recipe.
- 3lbs. ground chuck, 1 cup ketcup ,8T.yellow mustard, 1/2 cup sugar ,1 small sweet onion chopped up fine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Place hamburger in pot and cover with water.Cook over med/high heat until no longer pink.
Drain water off and mix in the rest of ingredients.
Heat on med/high until bubbling then turn heat down to low and simmer for 15 to 25 min. until done.
Add enough ketcup and mustard to make it moist.
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (232 Votes)
- We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe! 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (69 Votes)
- deviled eggs 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bear River Bruins’ Taco Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Jalepeno Chili with Cheese 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The 5th Taste of Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hamburger caserole 4.9/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.