HOT DOG CHILI
CHILI HOT DOG. Discover our recipe.
- 3lbs. ground chuck, 1 cup ketcup ,8T.yellow mustard, 1/2 cup sugar ,1 small sweet onion chopped up fine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Place hamburger in pot and cover with water.Cook over med/high heat until no longer pink.
Drain water off and mix in the rest of ingredients.
Heat on med/high until bubbling then turn heat down to low and simmer for 15 to 25 min. until done.
Add enough ketcup and mustard to make it moist.
You'll also love
- Savories- Calzones 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Meat Curry 4.7/5 (89 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.