HOT DOG CHILI
CHILI HOT DOG. Discover our recipe.
- 3lbs. ground chuck
- 1 cup ketcup
- 8T.yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 small sweet onion chopped up fine
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Place hamburger in pot and cover with water.Cook over med/high heat until no longer pink.
Drain water off and mix in the rest of ingredients.
Heat on med/high until bubbling then turn heat down to low and simmer for 15 to 25 min. until done.
Add enough ketcup and mustard to make it moist.
You'll also love
- Savories- Calzones 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- chicken tenders 4.8/5 (66 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Cauliflower Gratin with Bolognese... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Meat Curry 4.7/5 (86 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.