Spicy Jalepeno Chili with Cheese
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 LB ground sirloin
- 1 onion
- 2 jalapenos with juice
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3 cans chili beans
- 1 t garlic
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 chili packet
- 3 C shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
In a large pan, brown beef. Add chopped onion while browning.
Add rest of the ingredients, mixing well and cook 45 minutes, stirring occasionally on med- low heat.
Ladle out in bowls and top with shredded cheese.
You'll also love
- Adai batter 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Beef with Pear Sauce 4.7/5 (95 Votes)
- Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Black Bean White Corn Salsa 4.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (149 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe