- Raw rice- 1 cup
- Boiled rice- 1 cup
- Chana dal- 1/2 cup
- Tuar dal -1/2 cup
- Ural dal- 1/8 cup
- red chillies-6
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak Rice and dal all separately
Grind red chillies,ural dal and hing into a smooth paste first.
Grind rice into coarse yet batter like.
Add to the dal mix.
Finally grind both dals and add to the mixture.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The 5th Taste of Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lo mien 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Cutlet in Indian Spices 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Milk khoya: (paal ghova) 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Pannekoek 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Amazing Homemade Waffles 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.