- Raw rice- 1 cup
- Boiled rice- 1 cup
- Chana dal- 1/2 cup
- Tuar dal -1/2 cup
- Ural dal- 1/8 cup
- red chillies-6
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak Rice and dal all separately
Grind red chillies,ural dal and hing into a smooth paste first.
Grind rice into coarse yet batter like.
Add to the dal mix.
Finally grind both dals and add to the mixture.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The 5th Taste of Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet Crepes 4.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Jeremie's Crepe Batter 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Nuts Rava Upma 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pancakes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Snake gourd Raitha 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.