Adai recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Adai recipes
Soak Rice and dal all separately
- Raw rice- 1 cup
- Boiled rice- 1 cup
- Chana dal- 1/2 cup
- Tuar dal -1/2 cup
- Ural dal- 1/8 cup
- red chillies-6
Soak Dal and idly rice for at least 3 hrs
- Idly rice 1 cup
- chana dal - 1/2 cup
- Toor dal - 1/4 cup
- Moong dal - 1/4 cup
- Red chilli - 2
- Salt - 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp
- Urad dal - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Onion - 1 chopped
Grease a pan and heat it till water makes sound when sprinkled
- Adai batter
- Onions- finely chopped
- Drumstick leaves- finely chopped
Karadai (vella adai and uppu adai)....a steamed snack.
This snack is made and had with butter
- Wet rice flour
- Shredded coconut
- Steamed cowpea or thattapayiru