- Adai batter
- Onions- finely chopped
- Drumstick leaves- finely chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grease a pan and heat it till water makes sound when sprinkled.
Pour batter and spread.
Cook both sides.
1. Add onions on top for a onion adai
2. Add Drumstick leaves for a murungai adai.
This batter works fine even without fermentation.
You'll also love
- Drop Scones 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Baked Shrimp 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fish Curry in a Wok 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Monaharam (A sweet snack) 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Waffles 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Saturday Morning Pancakes 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.