Travel in style: 25 sandwiches that won’t stain your clothes!
Here are 25 delicious sandwiches to enjoy when you're on the road this summer. We guarantee they won't stain or mess up your traveling clothes!
1/25 View slideshow
Club sandwiches can be found pretty much all over the world. Lucky for you, because that means you can travel mess-free to the four corners of the Earth! It's usually made with at least 2 layers of bread and fillings, often including turkey, bacon, cheddar, mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Baked French Croque Monsieurs
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Comment on this article