Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie
- 2 lb ground pork
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 can corn
- 2 tsp worcestershire
- desired spices to taste
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel and boil potatoes until soft. Drain and put aside.
Cook pork and add worcestershire and spices. Once browned turn off burner and set aside.
Mash potatoes with a little milk and butter.
Turn oven to 425
In a caserole dish layer the following;
Bake with lid for 20 minutes. Remove lid and bake for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Glazed Pork Loin 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Leftover Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Refrigerator Rolls 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Memere's Tourtiere (Grandma's meat... 4.1/5 (4 Votes)
- Classic Chocolate Pie 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Gorgonzola Meatloaf 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Shepherds Pie 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Baked Sweet Potatoes 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!