Basic Baked Ham
By maryjo young
Oven baked ham
- Store bought half of ham 2-4 lbs. Sprite
- 7 up
- or any clear soda.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
PRE-heat oven to 325 degrees. In oven safe dish add 2-3 cups of 7 up soda or any clear soda.
Place ham into pan flat side down.
Cover with lid or foil and bake for 30-45 min.
cook untill hot throughout.
When ham is hot throughout remove lid or foil and let cook another 5-10 min.
Remove from oven slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Amber's Skillet Cooked Tilapia 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Risotto with pumpkin and parmesan... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Puffy Pancakes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Brandy Glazed Ham 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pork Stew 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Hamburger, Potato Rival Soup A.K.A... 3.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Spaghetti Goulash 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Ham salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!