Basic Baked Ham
By maryjo young
Oven baked ham
Rate this recipe 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Store bought half of ham 2-4 lbs. Sprite, 7 up, or any clear soda.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
PRE-heat oven to 325 degrees. In oven safe dish add 2-3 cups of 7 up soda or any clear soda.
Place ham into pan flat side down.
Cover with lid or foil and bake for 30-45 min.
cook untill hot throughout.
When ham is hot throughout remove lid or foil and let cook another 5-10 min.
Remove from oven slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Pork chop sauce 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Amber's Skillet Cooked Tilapia 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Puffy Pancakes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pork Stew 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pizza Loaf 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Ham salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Brownie Cupcakes 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Linguini Bacon Cups
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!
Review this recipe