- pre-cooked ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Regular mustard
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together in pot. Add 1/2 cup water and boil, stir. When it becomes thick, sauce can be removed from heat.
Glaze pre-cooked ham and cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Emeril's Rich Chocolate Sauce 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Bean Soup 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Diana's Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Barbecue Chicken with Mustard Glaze 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!