- pre-cooked ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Regular mustard
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together in pot. Add 1/2 cup water and boil, stir. When it becomes thick, sauce can be removed from heat.
Glaze pre-cooked ham and cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (211 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Lovers Balsamic Glazed Rack of... 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Glazed Brownies 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!