Our best Easter recipes - 16 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy Easter, easter recipes for kids, Easter eggs, Easter roast, Easter baking, Halloween, lamb
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Easter recipes
Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Basic Peanut Butter Egg Recipe, perfect for Easter or any time of year!
- 3/4 Lb Butter or Oleo
- 1 lb. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 13 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Lbs. Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits
Celebrate the Fourth of July with These 3-Ingredient Patriotic Oreo Pops!
Looking for a quick and easy dessert to make for your Independence Day festivities this year?
Challah. BEAUTIFUL to look at and BLESSING to eat! Discover the recipe
- 2 eggs with enough water to fill 1 1/2 cups
- 4 1/2 cups of bread flour
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 TBL of sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 tsp yeast
- 2 egg yolks beaten
- 2 TBL of water
- Poppy Seeds
Kitchen HACK: How to Fry Perfect Sunny Side Eggs
Get rich, evenly cooked fried eggs every time with this trick!
russian "skinny" easter ham buzhenina
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a healthy russian recipe for easter ham
- 1 (8 -10 lb) fresh ham extra lean
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- salt, to taste ( you can use low sodium salt)
- 1 cup beer (miller 64 )
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Choreg (Armenian Easter Bread)
Armenian Easter Bread
- 4 c milk
- 4 c sugar
- 2 pkg yeast
- 16 eggs
- 1.5 c butter, melted
- 12 c flour, approx
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp mahleb
Kitchen HACK: How To Test If Eggs Are Still Good
Never crack open a rotten egg again.
Homemade Reese’s Eggs
Beat together powdered sugar, peanut butter, and butter together
- 3 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1-2 Bags milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons shortening
Mix together in pot. Add 1/2 cup water and boil, stir
- pre-cooked ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Regular mustard
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
Diana's Macaroni and Cheese
Great as a side dish for a holiday meal
- 1 Box Elbow noodles
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 bag 16 ounce Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Bag 16 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag 8 ounce Sharp Cheddar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- garlic salt
Homemade Cream Potatoes
1.Peel and quarter potatoes and cook until very tender then drain ...
- 1 Bag of potatoes Butter Milk Salt and pepper
Basic Baked Ham
By maryjo young
Oven baked ham
- Store bought half of ham 2-4 lbs. Sprite, 7 up, or any clear soda.
By de muynck
- Put the cream in a pan with honey
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 handful of cocoa
- 1 handful of powdered sugar
- generous 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbs of softened butter
- Option: candy eggs like cadbury
Easter recipe collections
More Easter recipes
Apple Jelly Glazed Ham
- 1 5# Ham
- 1 10-oz jar apple jelly
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
Maxx O' Pumpkin
- Pumpkin ( Fresh or canned)
- Pineapple ( Fresh or canned)
- Pie crust
Mushrooms for Easter
- 2 1/4 pounds of mushrooms
- 1 -2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 2 slices of stale or day old bread
- flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
russian "pascha" low fat version
- 8-oz pks. low fat Cream Cheese
- 1/2 pint low fat cottage cheese or farmer's cheese
- 1/4 pound sweet butter ( I can't believe it's not butter brand)
- 1/4 cup confectionery sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- clean flower pot about 6" in diameter or "pascha mold" to buy the pascha mold click here....
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1/2 tsp. corn starch
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. cloves (ground)
- 1 tbs. butter
- 3 cups of rice crispy cereal
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup of light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!