Our easy Easter recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Easy Easter recipes
Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Basic Peanut Butter Egg Recipe, perfect for Easter or any time of year!
- 3/4 Lb Butter or Oleo
- 1 lb. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 13 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Lbs. Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits
By Olga Klesch
These spicy fruited biscuits were originally baked and eaten around Easter, particularly in the West Country, but a
- 110 Gram Butter
- diced (4 oz)
- 75 Gram Caster sugar (3 oz)
- 1 Egg
- 200 Gram Plain flour (7 oz)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground mixed spice
- 50 Gram Currants (2 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon Mixed peel
- 2 Tablespoon Brandy or milk
- Caster sugar
- for sprinkling
By de muynck
- Put the cream in a pan with honey
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 handful of cocoa
- 1 handful of powdered sugar
- generous 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbs of softened butter
- Option: candy eggs like cadbury
Jello Pudding Easter Eggs
These are fun to make and are less sweet then the Carbury Easter Eggs you buy at the store
- 1 pkg (4 serving) Jell-O instant pudding
- 1/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1/3 cup Margarine or Butter
- 3 cups Icing Sugar
- 6 squares Baker's White or Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- (you can also use chocolate chips)