The best Easter eggs ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: savoury easter recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Easter eggs recipes
By Olga Klesch
These spicy fruited biscuits were originally baked and eaten around Easter, particularly in the West Country, but a
- 110 Gram Butter, diced (4 oz)
- 75 Gram Caster sugar (3 oz)
- 1 Egg, separated
- 200 Gram Plain flour (7 oz)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground mixed spice
- 50 Gram Currants (2 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon Mixed peel, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Brandy or milk
- Caster sugar, for sprinkling
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Basic Peanut Butter Egg Recipe, perfect for Easter or any time of year!
- 3/4 Lb Butter or Oleo
- 1 lb. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 13 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Lbs. Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits
Move over ham, it's time for lamb! 7 scrumptious Easter lamb recipes you must try
By Pascale Weeks
Try these 7 delicious Easter lamb recipes
Jello Pudding Easter Eggs
These are fun to make and are less sweet then the Carbury Easter Eggs you buy at the store
- 1 pkg (4 serving) Jell-O instant pudding
- 1/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1/3 cup Margarine or Butter
- 3 cups Icing Sugar
- 6 squares Baker's White or Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- (you can also use chocolate chips)