The best Easter eggs ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: savoury easter recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Easter eggs recipes
Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Basic Peanut Butter Egg Recipe, perfect for Easter or any time of year!
- 3/4 Lb Butter or Oleo
- 1 lb. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 13 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Lbs. Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
By Olga Klesch
These spicy fruited biscuits were originally baked and eaten around Easter, particularly in the West Country, but a
- 110 Gram Butter
- diced (4 oz)
- 75 Gram Caster sugar (3 oz)
- 1 Egg
- 200 Gram Plain flour (7 oz)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground mixed spice
- 50 Gram Currants (2 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon Mixed peel
- 2 Tablespoon Brandy or milk
- Caster sugar
- for sprinkling
Move over ham, it's time for lamb! 7 scrumptious Easter lamb recipes you must try
By Pascale Weeks
Try these 7 delicious Easter lamb recipes
Jello Pudding Easter Eggs
These are fun to make and are less sweet then the Carbury Easter Eggs you buy at the store
- 1 pkg (4 serving) Jell-O instant pudding
- 1/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1/3 cup Margarine or Butter
- 3 cups Icing Sugar
- 6 squares Baker's White or Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- (you can also use chocolate chips)