The best Easter eggs ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: savoury easter recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Easter eggs recipes
By Olga Klesch
These spicy fruited biscuits were originally baked and eaten around Easter, particularly in the West Country, but a
- 110 Gram Butter, diced (4 oz)
- 75 Gram Caster sugar (3 oz)
- 1 Egg, separated
- 200 Gram Plain flour (7 oz)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground mixed spice
- 50 Gram Currants (2 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon Mixed peel, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Brandy or milk
- Caster sugar, for sprinkling
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Basic Peanut Butter Egg Recipe, perfect for Easter or any time of year!
- 3/4 Lb Butter or Oleo
- 1 lb. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 13 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Lbs. Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits
Move over ham, it's time for lamb! 7 scrumptious Easter lamb recipes you must try
By Pascale Weeks
Try these 7 delicious Easter lamb recipes
Jello Pudding Easter Eggs
These are fun to make and are less sweet then the Carbury Easter Eggs you buy at the store
- 1 pkg (4 serving) Jell-O instant pudding
- 1/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1/3 cup Margarine or Butter
- 3 cups Icing Sugar
- 6 squares Baker's White or Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- (you can also use chocolate chips)