Deviled eggs without mayo - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spicy deviled eggs
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Deviled eggs without mayo recipes
Deviled Eggs. Discover our recipe
- 4 tbs. miracle whip
- squirt of mustard
Egg recipes that don't need a frying pan
If eggs are your staple, a world of yumminess awaits you! These recipes are no-fry, which means less oil and fewer dishes.
Boil eggs first. after eggs are boiled, cut each in half and scrape out the yolk
- 4 tbsp. miracle whip
- squirt of mustard
15 Olympic Breakfasts Of Champions
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day—especially for Olympians! Start your day off right with these 15 breakfasts of champions.
Boil eggs. Peel and slice in half
- Miracle whip
- ranch dressing
- horse radish
Jess' Devilled Eggs
Hard boil eggs Peel eggs and slice in half Remove yolk Mix yolks with miracle whip Add mustard until desired ta
- Miracle Whip
- Yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper
The Best Weekday Breakfasts That Aren't Cereal
Bored of cereal but stuck for weekday breakfast ideas? These 21 quick and delicious recipes will make you fall in love with breakfast again.
Deviled Eggs Divan
Make Deviled Eggs as above, using half of recipe
- 6 Hard-cooked eggs
- 2 pkgs frozen asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablepoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
David,s Deviled Eggs
By maryjo young
A yummy treat of holiday reviled eggs my husband loves
- 1 dozen lg eggs, miracle whip, honey Dijon mustard, paprika.
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!