David,s Deviled Eggs
By maryjo young
A yummy treat of holiday reviled eggs my husband loves.
- 1 dozen lg eggs
- miracle whip
- honey Dijon mustard
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil egg in 3 quarts of water for about 20 min.
Cool eggs under cold water when finished.2-5 min.
Gently peel whole eggs and place into clean bowl .rinse under cold water.
Drain eggs from water and cut eggs long ways inhalf.scoop out yolk and place into a clean bowl. Put egg white onto seperate plate to the side.
Mash egg yolk with a fork untill they are ground up nicely. Then add 1/2 cup of miracle whip to start.mix well & taste.
Add another 1/4 cup miracle whip to egg yolks and taste.
Add a small squirt, a few drops of mustard and mix well and taste.
With a teaspoon scoop egg yolk and place into the cooked egg white.
When finished top with a tiny sprinkle of paprika for color and refridgerate 20-30 min and serve.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (395 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- Fresh Pasta 3.2/5 (218 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!