David,s Deviled Eggs
By maryjo young
A yummy treat of holiday reviled eggs my husband loves.
- 1 dozen lg eggs
- miracle whip
- honey Dijon mustard
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil egg in 3 quarts of water for about 20 min.
Cool eggs under cold water when finished.2-5 min.
Gently peel whole eggs and place into clean bowl .rinse under cold water.
Drain eggs from water and cut eggs long ways inhalf.scoop out yolk and place into a clean bowl. Put egg white onto seperate plate to the side.
Mash egg yolk with a fork untill they are ground up nicely. Then add 1/2 cup of miracle whip to start.mix well & taste.
Add another 1/4 cup miracle whip to egg yolks and taste.
Add a small squirt, a few drops of mustard and mix well and taste.
With a teaspoon scoop egg yolk and place into the cooked egg white.
When finished top with a tiny sprinkle of paprika for color and refridgerate 20-30 min and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Salad with celery and... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs. 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Scottsdale 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cold Biscuit & Cream Cake 2.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cake 3.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy 5 Ingredient Salad Dressing 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Sam's Egg Rolls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!