- Besan flour - 4 tbsp
- Rice flour - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Onion sliced - 1 medium sized
- Garlic clove crushed - 2
- Curry leaves - 4 to 5 leaves
- Oil for deep frying
- Water - 1 tsp
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix besan flour , rice flour , salt , baking soda in a bowl.
Pour a tablespoon of hot oil over the dry ingredient mixture.
Add sliced onion, crushed garlic and curry leaves. mix it.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. , drop in the mixture .
Fry until golden brown and crispy.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
You'll also love
- Hot Dog Stocking Appetizer 2.5/5 (130 Votes)
- My Potato Salad 2.6/5 (19 Votes)
- WATERMELON GAZPACHO 2.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Manchurian dry 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Apricot Brie Bites 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Chutti Vadaam and Puzhi vadaam. (A... 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Creamy Tuna Salad 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tired of not knowing the best way to chop onion? Our video shows you the easiest way to cut an onion. Master this technique and you'll never shed another tear while chopping onions!