Liver and Onions
Southern- style and yummy.
- 1-1/2 lbs sliced liver
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp fat or oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 large white onion
- 1/4 cup water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in fry pan.
Dip liver in flour.
Cook liver in pan over med heat until browned on one side.
Turn liver over and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place sliced onion on top of liver.
Cover pan tightly and cook slowly about 20 minutes until liver is tender.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Golden Fried Oysters 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Mexican fruit 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Pork N Beans 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- chicken with peppers 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Forgotten cookies 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- No Fail Pecan Pie 3/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.