Pork N Beans
Tried this last year and worked out great!
- 1/2 c dried navy beans per jar
- 2 medium onion 2-3 T per jar
- 2-15 oz tomato sauce
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 3/4 t yellow mustard
- 2 T molasses honey, corn syrup
- 3 c water
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Average budget
Place 1/2 c dried beans per jar
1 cup sauce per jar
optional 1/2 t salt (add needs it)
or salt pork (fat back, bacon) add it adds flavor
Fill remaining jar with water
Leave 1" headspace
This recipe has to be processed for 75 minutes @ 10lbs.
For qts, double ingredients and process 90 minutes.
Makes 8 pints
Follow the recipe and taste before canning.
You'll also love
- chicken with peppers 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Shrimp and Avocado Tartare 2.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Freezer Beans 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Single Bowl Quiche 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Bean Tacos 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Doritos Nachos 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Oven pork chops with stuffing 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Grandmoms Meatballs 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.