Shrimp and Avocado Tartare
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- cut into small pieces
- 2 green onions
- thinly chopped
- 1 ripe tomato
- For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- the juice of one lime
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all of the ingredients together for the tartare in a large bowl.
Make the dressing by mixing the ingredients together, then add to the tartare.
Using a round mold, fill it with the tartare, and then remove so that it's stacked in a circular shape.
Serve with a salad or with french fries.
You'll also love
- Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Bite on... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Steak tartare with avocado 3.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Shrimp Tartare 2.7/5 (107 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool Cucumber Soup 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Ratatouille 3/5 (16 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chili 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Sea Urchin Cromesquis 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Spiced Guacamole 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!