Ranch Style Beans
- 1 squirt mustard
- 1 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 package lipton soup (onion)
- 5 cans pork n beans
- 2 cans kidney beans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Combine ingredients. Stir halfway through cooking, can add a few green peppers.
Pour 1 cup water over and mix in. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.