- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/4 Cup Worcheshire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 Large Can and 1 Small Can of Beans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Brown bacon and onion in frying pan. Add remaining ingredients. Mix. Pour into baking dish.
Bake at 350 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!