Ratatouille with Goat Cheese and Spices
- 2 eggplant
- 3 zucchini
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- an onion
- herbes de provence
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- scant 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- Goat cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 450 ° F
To make ratatouille: Sauté an onion in olive oil. Add the vegetables: sliced peppers, eggplant, zucchini and diced tomatoes. Add salt and pepper, sprinkle with thyme, basil, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and turmeric. Simmer stew for half an hour.
To make crumble: In a bowl, add the flour and butter. Add the breadcrumbs. Mix until it is a coarse texture.
Assemble: Place the ratatouille in a square pan. Cover with crumble topping. Slide a few slices of goat cheese into the topping, then sprinkle with herbes de Provence and a little cinnamon.
Bake for half an hour at 450 ° F and then under the grill a few minutes to get a nice crust.
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Normandy style duck 3.9/5 (39 Votes)
- Onions, Mushrooms and Peas...oh my 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Green Bean Salad with Goats Cheese 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini pasta 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Cobbler 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!