- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- Salt and black pepper, taste it as you cook and add more as needed
- Raviolis (cheese/spinach/meat filled)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oil, add onion and garlic and cook 2 min for fragrance
Add the remaining vegetables and cook 10 - 15 minutes until all the veggies are tender
Pour sauce over cooked raviolis
You'll also love
- Pumpernickel Bread Dip 3/5 (15 Votes)
- PotatoCurd Curry 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Diablotins 2.8/5 (100 Votes)
- Red Enchilada Sauce 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Pineapple honey verrines 3.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Sauce for Ribs 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!