- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- Salt and black pepper
- taste it as you cook and add more as needed
- Raviolis (cheese/spinach/meat filled)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oil, add onion and garlic and cook 2 min for fragrance
Add the remaining vegetables and cook 10 - 15 minutes until all the veggies are tender
Pour sauce over cooked raviolis
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!