Red Enchilada Sauce
- 12 c halved cored peeled tomatoes
- 6 t chili powder
- 2 t ground cumin
- 2 t oregano
- 2 t garlic powder
- 2 t ground coriander
- 1 1/2 t seasoning salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
2 1/2 t blend to each jar of the listed seasonings.
1 T lemon juice to each jar
1/4 t salt to each jar
Add green chilies and onion at time of use.
Boiling water bath for 40 minutes quarts or pints.
I added the green chilies and the onions last year. No side effects to the recipe. Was ready to use right out of the jar.
You'll also love
- Easy Fajita Casserole 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Taco Dip 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Sausage Burritos 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Mom's aloo tikian with chole... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Mom's Spinach Salad 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Classic Chicken Enchiladas 2.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Sauce for Ribs 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Ratatouille 3/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!