Red Enchilada Sauce
- 12 c halved cored peeled tomatoes
- 6 t chili powder
- 2 t ground cumin
- 2 t oregano
- 2 t garlic powder
- 2 t ground coriander
- 1 1/2 t seasoning salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
2 1/2 t blend to each jar of the listed seasonings.
1 T lemon juice to each jar
1/4 t salt to each jar
Add green chilies and onion at time of use.
Boiling water bath for 40 minutes quarts or pints.
I added the green chilies and the onions last year. No side effects to the recipe. Was ready to use right out of the jar.
You'll also love
- Channa masala (Garbanzo beans) 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- FAUX SMOKED SALMON PATE 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Fajita Casserole 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Sauce for Ribs 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Sauce 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Denise's Chicken Soup 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!