Sweet & Sour Sauce
Best bottled sweet & sour sauce! Place with chicken, chicken and rice and so much more.
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
- 8 c tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 6 c sugar
- 4 c sugar
- 4 c apple cider vinegar
- save 1 c out & put in cornstarch
- 1/2 c soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Heat & Stir
Add 4 c of onions (cut to desire)
2 c green peppers chopped
2 20 oz pineapple tidbits
Mix well over medium heat.
Add 1 c more of sugar & 1 cup more of cornstarch.
Boil and pour into jars.
Pints 35 minutes
quarts 45 minutes
Makes 12-13 pints
You'll also love
- Tazukuri (Crispy Dilis) 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Honey- Soy Salmon 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Mama's Chicken Fried Rice 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Burger Sauce 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Philly Avocado Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Tamago & Dragon Sauce 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Catalan 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make tomato sauce
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Review this recipe