Sweet & Sour Sauce
Best bottled sweet & sour sauce! Place with chicken, chicken and rice and so much more.
- 8 c tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 6 c sugar
- 4 c sugar
- 4 c apple cider vinegar
- save 1 c out & put in cornstarch
- 1/2 c soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Heat & Stir
Add 4 c of onions (cut to desire)
2 c green peppers chopped
2 20 oz pineapple tidbits
Mix well over medium heat.
Add 1 c more of sugar & 1 cup more of cornstarch.
Boil and pour into jars.
Pints 35 minutes
quarts 45 minutes
Makes 12-13 pints
You'll also love
- Beef Teriyaki Don 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Waffles With Creamy White Sauce 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Sauce 3.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Turnip ka bharta ( Seasoned mashed... 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Sam's Egg Rolls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Spareribs 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!