Tazukuri (Crispy Dilis)
- 100g Small Dried Fish
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Mirin
- 2 Tbsp Sake
- 2 Tbsp Shoyu
- sesame seeds (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Toast dried fish on low heat until crispy. Set aside.
Add sugar, mirin, sake and shoyu to pan. Stir gently and bring to a boil.
Return dried fish and add sesame seeds to pan. Stir to coat.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.