Mama's Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 lg cooked boneless chicken breast cubed
- 2 stocks of celery chopped
- 1 tsp each ground sage
- Garlic powder
- Parsley flakes
- 1 can of peas & carrots
- Soy sauce to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put cooked cubed chicken in lg skillet over med heat. Stir in rice, celery,& peas & carrots.
Sprinkle spices over top & a few shakes of soy sauce. Mix well. Cook for about 10 min. Add more soy to taste. Serve.
I put BBQ sauce on my chicken breasts about 10 mins before its done. It adds a bit of sweetness to the dish.
You'll also love
- Glutinous Rice with Chicken 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Char's Meatloaf 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes and sliced... 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- The Easiest Chicken Enchiladas 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Rice and Beans 2/5 (84 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Tamago & Dragon Sauce 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Fillet 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Teriyaki Steak 2.6/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.