- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- chopped tomatoes
- dried cilantro
- ground cumin
- 1-2 tsp tomato paste
- chopped chillies
- 500 mL whipped cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make chicken as in Tandoori chicken recipe.
Fry onions lightly in butter and 1 tsp oil, add ground cumin, dried cilantro, ginger pieces, crushed garlic, tomatoes and tomato paste. Add chopped chillies, and fresh cilantro.
Add tandoori chicken ( already cooked) and toss into other mix above. Add some water and bring to boil few mins (3-4) and slow the heat and add heavy cream
You'll also love
- Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Tomato Cream Sauce 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Aloo boti kebab 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Spareribs 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Shoarma 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Crepes 2.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Chutti Vadaam and Puzhi vadaam. (A... 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Coconut milk soup with shrimp 2.9/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.