chicken with peppers
dinner with low calorie
- 4 chicken breasts
- peppers , green/red/orange and yellow
- virgin olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
cut up peppers and mix colors together , place in 13 x 9 pan spread out evenly
place chicken breasts on top of peppers
sprinkle with salt and pepper, pour about 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil over dish
cook at 375 for about 45 minutes or until chicken is done
You'll also love
- Shrimp and Avocado Tartare 2.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Curd sandwich 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Soup 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Apricot Chicken 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Favorite Chille 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- mr. bumbles celebration chicken 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- 2- step smothered chicken breast 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.