Honey Chicken with Curry Bake
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 C mustard
- 1/2 C honey
- 1/3 C butter
- 4 chicken pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in small saucepan and bring to a boil on stove top.
Place chicken pieces in a casserole dish. Pour sauce over top of chicken.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.