Honey Chicken with Curry Bake
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 C mustard
- 1/2 C honey
- 1/3 C butter
- 4 chicken pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in small saucepan and bring to a boil on stove top.
Place chicken pieces in a casserole dish. Pour sauce over top of chicken.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
You'll also love
- Sauerkraut and Kielbasa 2.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Konafa 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Almond Flour Chicken 2.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Dressing 2.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Dressing 3/5 (9 Votes)
- Dalk Dori-Tang 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Mexican casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.