- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 bacon
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 700 gm pizza dough
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 350. on floured surface roll out pizza dough and place on cooking sheet.
in small pot place chopped up chicken 1 cup Alfredo sauce and salt and pepper cook until chicken is well cooked.
place 1 cup alfredo sauce on the pizza dough and cover then place cooked chicken and sprinkle bacon bits and cheese on top then place in oven for about 30 minutes or until pizza is cooked.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!