Given to me by a friend
- Sweet chili lime
- 1 Smoked sausage
- 1 Ham sausage
- 1 Chicken breast
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 can Black beans
- Olive oil
- Bacon (optional)
- Parsely (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Start frying the garlic and bacon.
When it is almost ready add the cubed chicken breast.
When that is almost cooked add the sausages.
Then add the black beans and let it become thicker. About 30 minutes.
Finally add the parsely.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Brazilian Banana Pie (Torta de... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- mr. bumbles celebration chicken 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Cnchilada Casserole 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Brans BLT yum Pizza 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Bacon Cheesy Hash Browns 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Crawfish Stew 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Ragout de pate de Cochon 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!