Brans BLT yum Pizza
- 2 frozen dough balls
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
- 1 pk bacon
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup choice of shredded cheese (I prefer white sharp cheddar)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
preheatoven to 450
roll dough to fit pan.
spread 3/4 cup mayo on dough
add tomamotes, then cheese, then bacon.
cook 20 min or until crispy
add lettuce after 10 min of cooling.
drizzle rest of mayo on top and enjoy :)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!