How to make a delicious, gluten-free pizza in 10 easy steps!
It’s incredible how delicious this pizza is. Whether you adhere to a gluten-free diet or not, you absolutely must try this cauliflower and parmesan pizza at home. We tested this recipe in our test-kitchen on Italian chefs, and they were totally won over.
So what more proof do you need?
For 4 people
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large can of tomato pulp
- 2 balls of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of prosciutto, Parma ham or any other type of cured ham
- 2 handfuls of fresh arugula or rocket
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!