Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry
- 5 - 6 Boneless
- skinless Chicken breasts
- Diced Carrot
- Diced onion
- Sliced Green pepper
- Shredded cabbage
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and fry with a little vegetable oil. Then add veggies and a little water, stir and cover till veggies are softened to taste.
It's always best to use fresh vegetables
You'll also love
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Easy Italian Grilled Chicken 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- PotatoCurd Curry 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Salmon and Broccoli Quiche 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Monkfish in bittersweet sauce 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Single Bowl Quiche 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.