Asian Chicken Stir Fry
- 1) 2 Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2) 2 to 3 Green Onions
- 3) 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 4) 4 Cups of Water
- 5) 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 6) 3 tsp of Soya Sauce
- 7) 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- 8) 1 tsp of Cornflour
- 9) 6 Red Chillies
- 10) 1 Sliced Carrot
- 11) 1 Bell pepper
- 12) 300 grams of Noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crush the green chillies, garlic, and sauces, and rub it evenly on the chicken breasts. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Boil the noodles.
Heat a wok till its smoky and add oil.
Add the chicken, and the remaining sauces and cook it with the chicken until it turns pink.
Add the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
Serve on top of noodles.
You'll also love
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Cornbread... 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (160 Votes)
- Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken and Beet Puree 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Grandpa Murphy's Stir Fry 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Shrimp stir fry 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.