Crispy spring rolls
- 15 spring roll sheets
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup rice vermicilie noodles
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 egg
- 2tbs soy sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of sugar
- Dash of pepper
- Oil to fry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a sauce pan sauté cabbage, carrot till slightly soften. Add soy sauce, salt, sugar, pepper and cook for 3 min
In hot water add vermicile, leave for 10 min drain well, add this to sauce pan. Cool this mixture
Take a damp spring roll place corner towards you brush all sides with beaten egg, place a tsp of stuffing and roll it tightly with sides folded and rest it till dry
Deep fry the spring rolls and enjoy
You'll also love
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Summer Vegetable Gratin 4.1/5 (85 Votes)
- Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Snake gourd Raitha 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Creamy Sunrise 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Korean Pancakes 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!