- Kale, olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash kale and dry
Cut the kale from the stem and cut those pieces into chip size pieces
Brush kale with olive oil
Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes
You'll also love
- Feel-Better Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Zucchini Lasagna 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pink Flamingo 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4/5 (65 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.