Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Just like it sounds.
- 3 cans (15 oz) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 cups marshmallows
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Beat sweet potatoes, butter, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well blended.
Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and pour in mixture. Top with marshmallows. Bake 15 to 20 mins or until heated all the way through.
You'll also love
- Kidney Bean Tacos 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE (MEXICAN... 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Tirunelveli halwa with whole wheat 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Pizza 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- American Sweet Potato Pie 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Gum's Whipped Shortbread 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!