Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes (roasted first)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter
- softened or melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, mix/whip eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla and milk. Mash in your potatoes and pour into a large casserole dish. Grease or butter the dish first. Next mix your topping.
Topping: Mix well and crumble on top
Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees
Enjoy! we always do :)
You'll also love
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- Yummy Brownies Bites 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 4/5 (42 Votes)
- Potatoe Buns 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- cream cheese frosting 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Mexican Tortilla Lasagna 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!