The McDonald's SECRET MENU Hack that You've GOT TO TRY
The internet is going insane over this crazy sweet menu hack we all just discovered...
You know the McFlurry? I mean, of course you do. It's basically an ice cream lover's heaven.
And you know McD's delicious chocolate chip cookies? They're soft-baked masterpieces.
Until recently, the world had never thought about how to make these two delightful desserts any better. But then Twitter user @nxthvniel_ had an idea...
...to put the two together...
...and create the MCFLURRY COOKIE SANDWICH.
Why didn't we think of this before?!
Now that the secret is out, everyone is going crazy for the new "secret menu" treat:
Now you know just what to order next time you're craving the ultimate sugar fix!
Know a friend who would love this "secret menu" hack?? Share this with them!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article