Cookie Sheet Cake
Cookie Sheet Cake. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda mixed in 1 tbsp milk
- Fudge Frosting:
- 1 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cake: Mix milk and cocoa together and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Beat well. Spread in a greased cookie sheet tin (15 x 10.5) and bake for 15 minutes.
Fudge Frosting: Boil ingredients until they form a soft ball when dropped into a bowl of ice water, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and beat until it reaches a spreadable consistency for the cake.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1441 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1131 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.6/5 (340 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (225 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!