Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 Cup Butter or 3 Sticks
- 1 Pkg 8oz Cream Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Cups Flour
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Lemon Extract
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one. Add Sugar, beat well. Add flour, baking powder, vanilla and lemon extract. Mix well. Pour into a greased tube pan.
Bake at 325 for 90 minutes. Let cool.
You'll also love
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (177 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Dreams 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- cheese cake mousse 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pineapple and Chocolate Upside... 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Jello Cream Cheese Pie 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Banana bread cookies 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Gomaae 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!