- 1 fryer
- boiled (save Broth)
- 1 lb. fine spaghetti noodles
- 1 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 T Margarine
- 1 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 75mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Remove chicken from bones and chop.
Dice onion and pepper and saute in butter and salt.
Cook spaghetti in broth.
Mix all ingredients and place in casserole dish.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake @ 350*F. for 15 mins.
You'll also love
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Fricassee 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Chinese EggPlant Curry 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Vegan Spicy Shrimp 3.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Zucchini 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Minestrone Surprise 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlic Bread Dip 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.